Thursday, August 16, 2012

BENEFIT Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Review

This weeks review is of BENEFIT Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. I had previously been using MAC pro-longwear foundation, and just wasn't happy with it. I hear a lot of good reviews of this foundation, so I thought I would give it a shot. SO glad that I did. I love this foundation. It is very lightweight on your skin, I can't even feel it, but it gives really good coverage. Even better than my MAC pro-longwear. I also don't feel like I am using as much product.



What BENEFIT says:
Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking. 

The price is $34.00, so pretty pricey.

My solution to this is to use a less expensive foundation, or even a BB cream on weekends, or your days off, so make it last longer. I know that's not a great solution, but it makes me feel better about spending $34 for foundation. 

The package is super cute, I love the font on the bottle(is that weird?).  I also like that it has a pump.

I give this foundation 5/5 stars as I have NO complaints about this product. Way to go BENEFIT!

<3 Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment