Monday, June 10, 2013

INFLUENSTER SPRING FEVER VOXBOX

If you haven't heard of INFLUENSTER before, you definitely need to read this post. Influenster is a company that sends out products (for free) to influential people (Bloggers, YouTubers, ect.). You don't have to even have a large following to qualify for review programs. The other inportant aspect of influenster is the reviews. It's a great place to go to look for reviews on products you are interested in trying. If you want to qualify for a review program, you need to be active on the site (writing reviews, asking questions, participating in surveys, ect.). You are not guaranteed to qualify, but the more you participate on Influenster, the better your chance.

I was recently chosen for the Influenster Spring Fever Voxbox. Yay!






This is probably the most exciting thing for me. I love chopsticks, balms, lip treatments, ect. Anything that is moisturizing and has little to no color. This is really moisturizing, it has a yummy apple smell, and just a bit of color. Perfect for me!


I love secret deodorant. Wish I hadn't just bought a new one, but oh well. I will definitely use this!



I'm not a fan of these at all. I bought a set probably a year ago and they were too flimsy, they bent so bad. I have short nails too, so the sticky part was too far up the nail,  hairs and lint were getting stuck under my nail.




I haven't used this yet, but my hair is pretty flat, so hopefully this will help!



I didn't think this little cake was that good. I only had one bite, and then passed it on to my husband. He like it though. I think it was too peanut buttery for me.

Well that's all for the Influensten Spring Fever VoxBox! Let me know if you want a full review on anything!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know. Also feel free to join my new giveaway and win a handbag from Club Monaco. Visit me soon ;)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete