Wednesday, June 5, 2013

KANSAS CITY HAUL


A month and a half ago, my husband and I took a little weekend getaway to Kansas City. He had been out of town working and it was our first weekend back together. I guess he felt bad about leaving me behind, because he completely spoiled me! I can't believe I forgot to post all the goodies that I got, but it was a busy end of April and all of May. 

(I took all of the photos with my phone, because I couldn't wait for my camera battery to charge before digging into my goodies. Tell me you've been in my shoes!)


My and my Husband headed to Kansas City! I'm wearing the scarf he got me while he was working out of town. I love it! He knows me so well!


My first time at Charming Charlie...I got 12 pairs of shoes.
I should mention they were buy 1 get 2 free.
I should also mention, all the shoes I bought were $1.00.
So I got 3 pairs of shoes for $1.00.
So the grand total for 12 pairs of shoes was $4.22.
I should also probably mention that I bought these to resell.
I sold 4 pairs for $10.00 each, and 1 pair for $7.50. Total profit $43.28.
I gave one pair to my spoiled rotten Niece.
Still have 6 pairs to sell/give away.


Topshop Louise Grey cream eyeshadows::I bought these on Ebay, but they arrive while we were gone, so I included them in the picture.
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck::$15.00 at TJ Maxx
Nars Set::$35.00 at Nordstrom Rack
Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
Lush Rock Star Soap::My all time favorite Lush product!
Lush Soap::I can't remember which one this is. I don't have it near me at the moment, but i just got a small slice to try.







Sonia Kashuk travel makeup bag::I've been traveling quite often, and not of my makeup bags were big enough, this one is perfect!!
Sonia Kashuk Spooly Brush::I don't have one if you can believe it, and since I've been obsession over my eyebrows lately, I needed this!
Sonia Kashuk Eye Pencil Sharpener::I only had really old pencil sharpeners, and desperately needed a new one. This thing is great!


It even has an extra little bag inside.


ELF lotion wipes::I was really curious about these, still haven't tried them yet though.

Went to the CCO in KC and picked up tow things.
MAC eyeshadow in Cork
MAC MSF in Lightscapade::I really wanted this when it came out with the Hayley Williams collection, but ended up finding it at the CCO for a discounted price!



 I am so obsessed with this, I've used it every day since I got it! It's a gorgeous highlighter!

Besides all these goodies, I practically got a whole new wardrobe! I seriously love that my husband spent all his hard earned money on me. He just loves to spoil me. I'm so lucky to have him!

Let me know if you want a review on anything!!

<3 Julie



3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!

    I am glad you and your hubby got to have a great weekend together since he was gone for awhile.

    I love Charming Charlie's! They have so many accersories to pick from. My favorite thing to look at there is the purses.

    Could you do a review about the Lush RockStar Soap? I don't have a LUSH near me but I was thinking about ordering online. Where do you like to order LUSH?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually only buy my Lush products in store, because I need to be able to smell what I'm buying. However, I just made my first online order. I only got two things, and I love them both. Just read the description of the scent carefully before buying!

      I will do a review on the Rockstar soap, just for you!!

      <3 Julie

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting me know Julie :0)

    Thanks for doing a review :0) for me!

    Hope you hare having a great day

    ReplyDelete