Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WEEKEND HAUL

So I'm sure that you are really, really sick of me posting hauls. I'm starting to feel embarrassed when posting them. You probably think all I do is shop. Well, I do love to shop, so I guess that's partially true. I promise I am going to start doing some reviews on some of the products that I haul. I don't want you to think, I'm just showing off. However, I do love to show off the things I get, especially if I get a good deal!! Well let me just go ahead and show you what I got!


At Ulta, I stumbled upon a great deal on the St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse. The mousse is normally $32 on it's own. I got this set with the mousse(the same 120ml that is $32), the glove($6.50), body polish, and body moisturizer. If you've wanted to try the product, I would suggest Ulta, for this set.


Then I picked up 2 Essie Polishes, and another NYX butter gloss (I love these glosses).


My husband took me shopping for my anniversary present, since he says he never knows what to get me. So I picked out a new Vera Bradley bag. I love these colors together, and this is the perfect size!



Went to MAC to get Fix+, but ended up leaving with the new Mineralize foundation. So far I'm really liking it!



Last, but definitely not least, I hit up B&BW Semi-Annual Sale. I definitely didn't need any more hand soap, but for $3 each, I couldn't pass them up! I probably should have passed up a few, I really didn't need 7. Then I found these room sprays for $3 in my favorite spring scents, so I bought a couple of my two absolute favorites, and one Honeysuckle. I bought another Lilac Blossom, because I just used all of my last one, and they were 50% off. Finally, I had a coupon for a free travel signature scent. I also had a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $40. So for all of my B&BW stuff, I spent $36. It was a pretty good deal if you ask me!


Well that's all for now!!

<3 Julie

6 comments:

  1. Can you please do a review on the MAC Foundation once you've used it a little more! I'm quite interested in it! Great Post!! xx :)

    http://brittneyannexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vera bradley bag! I like that size of a bag too because I carry around a lot of stuff. Those essie nail poish colors are simple yet lovely.

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know you then back.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!
    I love love love Essie's Bikini so Teeny - it is my favourite polish of all time.
    Thanks for the post!

    Rachel x joy-and.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i looove the essie polishes! great choice of pastel colours x

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. in one post you've reminded me how much i miss being in America! I went there for holiday in october and i just loved shopping there!!! and bath and bodyworks!!! ahh i loved it so much! I miss it! love this post! x x x
    enchantedmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete