Saturday, September 30, 2017

I'M BACK..AGAIN!

Hello!

Gosh it's been so long since I've taken the blog plunge. I have truly missed blogging and have thought about getting back in the swing of things so many times. Then life gets in the way and I just never had time. I still don't know that this is the best time to jump back into things, but I'm tired of putting it off.

So let's catch up. The biggest news is...after 8 years of trying, my husband and I are finally pregnant. eek! We will be welcoming a baby girl in December. I will probably have a whole post about our fertility struggle at a later date. So that is one new thing that will probably take over the blog a bit.

The beauty posts and beauty hauls will definitely decrease for a few reasons. One, because I'm pregnant and I do not have the time or energy to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. Two, because I'm pregnant and have a baby to spend all of my money on. Finally, because I'm just kind of over the over indulgence of buying makeup I will never be able to use. I will still buy things that I really want or obviously replace my everyday products.

So along with writing my own blog posts, I'm also getting back in to reading blogs again. So post your blog links below for me to check out! Talk to you all soon!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO POWERED BY BLOGGER