Tuesday, October 24, 2017

28-29 WEEKS

Well I got my wish for a less stressful 28th week. Everything was smooth sailing. My NST (fetal heart monitoring for 20 minutes) was good on Monday. Then my sonogram on Friday also went well. Baby was measuring 2 pounds 7 ounces and was in the 32nd percentile. She has hair! And she is still a she! I have been having nightmares that I deliver and she is a boy. Other people have also been dreaming that as well and so I wanted to make sure Baby L was still a girl.

Week 29 started out good, NST was fine, baby was cooperative. Unfortunately, it did't end smoothly. Her Friday sonogram was a BPP (Bio-Physical Profile. The BPP checks for 4 things, if baby doesn't pass on every area, the test is a fail. Baby L failed her BPP on Friday for not (practice) breathing 2 times in thirty minutes. So then my Doctor ordered an NST, which she also failed for not being able to keep her on the monitor. I was sent back to the hospital for monitoring. Thankfully, once I got hooked up to the monitors at the hospital, she was behaving again and managed to stay on their monitors for a few hours. I was released and proceeded to have a great weekend with family.

It seems to be a common consensus, that Baby L is ornery and uncooperative. Since I'm posting this a little late, I can confirm that she doesn't stop being those things in week 30.

- Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO POWERED BY BLOGGER