Thursday, December 14, 2017

COPPER PEARL : REVIEW

If you're reading this, you are probably familiar with Copper Pearl. You're probably wondering if their products are worth the hype and worth the price. I'm here to tell you, as someone who actually forked out the cash to buy the products that I have, that they are 100% worth it.

I started out with buying two swaddle blankets in Lily and Bloom and a newborn hat in Lily. My first impression was that they were so soft and so stretchy. As Lennox is my first child, I wasn't sure exactly what I would want in a swaddle blanket, but assumed soft and stretchy were important factors.

Now I have been able to use them with her and compare them to other blankets like hospital blankets, Aden + Anais blankets, and other blankets. I can tell you that these blankets are the best! They are definitely the ones I go back to again and again. They are the only swaddle blankets that we have that she can't wiggle her arms out of. While we were in the hospital, we had a lot of different nurses and doctors come through and EVERY single one of them commented on the Copper Pearl blankets. They would start out by saying how cute the colors and patterns were, but then once they got their hands on them they commented on the softness and how amazing they were to swaddle the baby with. Multiple nurses asked for the company name so they could buy them for their little ones.



After my first order, I immediately started trying to figure out what I wanted to try next. I ended up setting my eye on the Bloom Bundle. It comes with everything shown below.

Bloom Bundle
I am happy with all of the products. There are a couple negatives, but nothing that makes me think I made a bad purchase. So the first thing is that I have noticed some pilling on the swaddle blankets. I have kind of put them through the wringer though. With Lennox being in the NICU we had to change and wash her blankets daily. So they have been washed a lot of times because they were my favorites to use. Another negative is that bloom print on the burp cloth and the bib is slightly colored different than it is on the swaddle, hat and car seat cover. It doesn't really bother me, but i did see someone mention it in a review.

I can't wait to make more purchased from Copper Pearl!

Have you purchased anything from Copper Pearl? If so, what and do you like it?

-Julie

1 comment:

  1. Everyone wants to know you are capable of viewing them as a human being, and acting as a caring leader can help you to create that impression.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO POWERED BY BLOGGER