Sunday, December 31, 2017

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

I don't know about you, but my absolute favorite thing to do after Christmas is binge watch 'What I Got for Christmas' YouTube videos. I love seeing what other people get and I also get a ton of ideas for things I want to get. I hate that most YouTubers have to give a disclaimer that they aren't bragging and that presents aren't the meaning of Christmas...blah, blah, blah. Seriously, people who leave nasty comments like that are stupid. They are ridiculously requested videos and I'm not the only person in the world that enjoys them, so they are obviously just giving their subscribers what they want.

Okay, rant over. I'm not going to give a disclaimer. Read my post if you want, and don't if you think I'm bragging!


Longchamp Large Le Pliage Tote in Black {HERE}
Nike Tanjun Sneakers in Sheen/White {HERE}
Kendra Scott Delaney Necklace in Gold/Black {HERE}
Chanel Gabrielle Perfume {HERE}
Benefit Hula Light Bronzer {HERE}
Tarte Maneater Mascara in Black {HERE}
Apple iPhone Charging Cord {HERE}
Hot Tools 1 1/4 24K Gold Curling Iron {HERE}
And more peanut butter cups than I could hope for!!!


I was absolutely spoiled this year and so was miss Lennox! I mean who doesn't love buying baby girl stuff? I can't wait for next year when she will actually be able to open some stuff!

Tell me what your favorite gift you received this year was!

-Julie

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. A leader that is hostile and aggressive can expect a combative atmosphere and lack of trust in the workplace. By displaying confidence and remaining calm in tense situations you set an positive example for your employees to follow.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO POWERED BY BLOGGER