Friday, January 19, 2018

NURSERY TOUR

Today I'm sharing something really fun! Lennox's nursery was so much fun to decorate, even though it was a lot of work finding just the right pieces that I was looking for. I also got to make a lot of things in her room, so it's really a work of love!

I tend to fall more along the lines of over decorating than simple decorating. I think I'm this way because I have a really hard time narrowing down the things I like and then end up just keeping everything.

Her room never had a specific concept or theme. I tried to stick to a color scheme of pinks, gold and white. I also tend to lean towards boho/tribal in most of my decor, but I also had to throw in flamingos because they are my favorite and I hope Lennox likes them too.

The first thing I bought for her room was the large rug. The paint color and everything after was based around the rug. I absolutely fell in love with it!


Wayfair Mistana Decker Pink Rug {HERE}
Hobby Lobby Pink Tassel Pillow
Jo Ann's Fabrics Letter Board {HERE}
Target Gold Dot Crib Sheet {HERE}
Hand Made Items: Pom Pom Crib Skirt, Tassel Hanging Piece, Flower Mobile 


Amazon Teepee Shelf {HERE}
Target Curtains {HERE} (I hemmed them to fit our windows)
Hobby Lobby Furry Pink Rug 
Handmade Items: Teepee, stick teepee.


Ubbi Diaper Pail {HERE}
Ikea Malm Dresser {HERE}
Ikea Faux Pink Flowers and Gold Pail
Ikea Pink Potted Plant
Handmade items: Changing pad cover, headband holder.


Dreamcatcher is handmade.
Table and baskets are a few years old and I'm not sure where we got them.


Target Succulent Wall Hanging {HERE} (I use mine for pacifiers)
Target Gold Heart {HERE}
Target Gold Diamond {HERE}
Target Agate Shadow Box {HERE}
Etsy Prints {HERE} and {HERE}
All of the frames are from Homegoods and Michaels.
Handmade items: Rose watercolor, geode watercolor, glitter L, Mason jar floral arrangement.


Target Cube Organzier
Babies R Us Cube Cloth Drawers



Handmade Measuring Stick

Handmade You Are Loved Sign


Well I hope you enjoyed this little peek into Lennox's nursery. 

-Julie

1 comment:

  1. Learn to delegate nonessential tasks to your employees. Delegation allows you to focus on the essential things that must be done to make your company successful. Additionally, delegating tasks to your employees gives them a sense of pride and ownership in the company. Although it is tempting to try to do everything yourself, delegation is beneficial to your company.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO POWERED BY BLOGGER